Flowers are in bloom this Spring as the fashion world embraces one of the hottest trends of Spring-Summer 2013 – Floral Prints! The Spring-Summer seasonal favourite is back again, moving away from last season’s bold prints and into a more feminine floral look. Follow our expert advice to embrace this season’s most girly fashion trend.
- Like all seasonal trends, if you’re unsure, then try to keep it simple. A small floral embellishment on the sleeves, waist, or neckline can allow you to ease yourself into the trend and onto more adventurous looks.
- Floral print dresses are among the most feminine outfits you can wear, and what’s better is that they can also be work appropriate. So try out a belted floral dress to inject some Spring sunshine into your workday.
- Bright colours are also big this season, so to keep on trend with your new feminine wardrobe, why not try something both floral and pink for a really romantic springtime look?
- Asymmetrical prints are the key to most floral outfits, so you should balance your blooms with a simple one-tone trousers, top, or handbag.
- As well as floral prints themselves, poppy red is also in for Spring-Summer 2013. Be bright and beautiful by embracing this warm seasonal favourite.
Head on over to our main website to see some of our Spring-Summer 2013 Clothing Collection.